The Christmas lottery came to a conclusion last week when the draw took place at the monthly meeting on 16 December.
After the costs have been deducted we have raised over £500 for the benefit of The Museum of Somerset. This is a very good outcome and our grateful thanks go to all those involved both in organising the event and the buying and selling of tickets.
Most of the ten prizes were distributed on the evening of the draw and the winners of the remainder are being contacted. A list of the prize winners is available upon request.
We would like to thank those who generously donated prizes:
- Brendon Books: Old Brewery Building, Bath Place, Taunton
- Castle Hotel: Castle Green, Taunton
- Mr. Miles’ Tea Rooms: 3-4 High Street, Taunton
- Hair@22: 22 Bridge Street, Taunton
- Hestercombe Gardens: Cheddon Fitzpaine
- Marks & Spencer: County Mall, 66 East Street, Taunton
- Riverside Butchers: 8 Riverside Place, 2 St. James’ Street, Taunton
- Somerset Archaeological & Natural History Society: Somerset Heritage Centre, Brunel Way, Norton Fitzwarren